Laser direction indicator UNL is designed to secure the support of horizontal and inclined directions in tunnels and mines, hazardous by firedamp and/or combustible dust. UNL -01 is a light autonomous laser pointer, which provides visibility of the laser mark at a distance up to 500 m. Device is intrinsically safe and presents no danger to the personnel in the area of mining, the level and type of protection - PO Exia Ixaccording the GOST 30852.0-2002, GOST R51330.0 -99 and GOST R 51330.10-99 . Device is very reliable and able to withstand tough operating conditions and severe environmental conditions.
- environment contains an explosive mixture of category I (methane in underground work) according to the GOST 12.1.011-78 and salt dust in the air, aggressive to metals;
- ambient temperature from +5 to +35 °C;
- ambient relative humidity 98% at 35 °C;
- altitude above the sea level up to 1000 m;
- depth below the sea level up to 1,500 m
Laser direction indicator UNL-01 comes in a separate container for the transportation. The device is reliable, simple and easy to use..