Mining supply unit BPR is designed to provide stabilized DC voltage and unregulated AC voltage devices of control and automation, microprocessor-based systems of industrial equipment and automation devices for information about availability of the supply voltage at the output unit with digital output.
Unit BPR is designed for the work in the following conditions:
- climatic performance U, placement category 5 according to GOST 15150-69;
- ambient temperature from - 5 to + 35°С;
- ambient relative humidity at the temperature of (25±2)°С, not more than 98%;
- dustiness to 1200 mg/m3;
- operating position vertical, deviation from the operating position for no more than 150 ° in any direction;
- altitude of 1000 m;
- depth not more than 1500 m below the sea level;
- permissible voltage fluctuations of the supply net from 85 to 110% of nominal voltage.
Units depending from the performance variant can be used:
- BPR-1 and BPR-01M as a power unit 36V, 50Hz, power 150 W;
- BPR-02 as a power unit 36 V, 50 Hz, power 150 W, and constant stabilized voltage 24 V, power 75 W;
- BPR-03 as a power unit of the constant stabilized voltage 12 V, power 12W and 24 V, power 190 W;
- BPR-04 and BPR-04M for the information release about the condition of power contacts of one starter, one outshoot of the control station;
- BPR-05 as a power unit of the constant stabilized voltage 24V, power 75W at work from the current and with power 25W at work from the built-in rechargeable battery;
- BPR-06 and BPR-06M for the information release about the condition of power contacts of 2 starters, 2 outshoots of the control station.