Control & Signal Equipment of Vehicle
(CSEV) is for coordination of process personnel activities and mine hoisting machine operator while shaft examination, lift sensor control and control signals delivery to the hoisting machine circuit.
Application domain - executing mechanisms control, sensors control adjusted on the cages, gunboat, transmit and receive sound and digital information by wireless radio-channel while cage work or gunboat in various regimes at the mining industry enterprises.
- double-sided speech communication between operator and personnel, who is on the top of vehicle or in the cage;
- steaming bells supply to the machine room from the device arranged on the top of vehicle or in the cage;
- transmission of a signal “Emergency stop” and “Blocking” for the use in the control circuit of the hoisting machine with the purpose of stopping or blocking its moving;
- reproduction of the signals in the form of a switching on the relay switch and the message on the driver’s desk and the acoustic signals of these signals;
- reception by the radio channel of the cage on the top in the form of light signal based in the building of shaft hoisting machine. It shows the status of the hoisting machine ( “Running” or “Stop”);
- sound channel for the organization of the recording of negotiations between the operator and the personnel who are in the cage or at the top of the vehicle with the help of working negations register which is based in the room of shaft hoisting machine;
- the existence of information channel for the organization of data exchange between the cage(gunboat) and machine building in the digital format;
- the possibility to accept and cultivate up to 24 discrete-time signal of «NAMUR» standards (in max package contents) about the status of equipment sensor location of the vehicle with the information about its condition to the driver’s desk of the shaft hoisting machine;
- the possibility to accept and cultivate up to 12 analogue signals (in max package contents) from the sensors with the output of 4…20mA or sensors with pulse output installed at the vehicle with the information about its condition to the shaft hoisting machine driver’s signal desk;
- the possibility to hook up up to 10 (in max package contents) installed at the vehicle to the outputs “open collector” for its “on”-“off” according to the prescribed algorithm;
- constant control of the “lap rope sensor condition”on the vehicle with the signal of its operation in the form of the relay contact in the shaft hoisting machine circuit;
- automatic continuous control of the workability of all the devices included in Control & Signal Equipment of Vehicle
- output of the automatic signal to the stop block of the hoisting machine if out of communication and defense operation at the vehicle for the use in hoisting machine control circuit according to the prescribed algorithm;
- constant control of the charge level and transmission of the signal to the hoisting machine driver’s desk about its discharge;
- release of information to form daily history and empowerment to the Customer use this history without its editing for forming the history in order established at the Customer.
- components for a single-system installation of Control & Signal Equipment of Vehicle (CSEV) – it is a group of products located in the different places of the vehicle and combined technically for the performing functions.
The prime items of equipment set are:
- central station;
- alarm annunciator panel of vehicle driver;
- transmitter receiver and data manipulator of deflection sheave area;
- antenna assembly of deflection sheave area;
- man shaft workstation consisting of:
- self contained power supply source;
- receiver-transmitter and data manipulator of a vehicle;
- control panel;
- alarm station man shaft binding;
- antenna assembly of a vehicle;
- rope lap inspection sensor in pit shaft, blocking device and cage door location;
- charging unit of self contained power supply.